Coils and Filaments
OSRAM has a long tradition of its own coil production for lighting applications. Coils are currently supplied to many customers all around the world with a growing product range every year. We have an own 'Research and Development' department where our R&D engineers create new designs for coils according to the specific requests of our customers. All products are unique specified and are subject to strict outgoing quality controls. Some products are manufactured in accordance with standards of the automotive industry.
Our OSRAM production plants in Schwabmünchen and Bruntál are certified according to ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002.
Currently manufactured coil types:
- Single Coils for Incandescent, Halogen, Display Optic, Automotive and IR Lamps
- Coiled Coils (one or more segment) for Incandescent, Automotive and Halogen Lamps
- Twisted Stick Coils for Fluorescent Lamps
- Triple Coils for Fluorescent Lamps
- Stick Coils with welded ends for Fluorescent Lamps
- Display Optic Coils for Display Optic and HID Lamps
- Special Supplements – Metalizing Coils, Inserts, Springs, Cords, Threaded Coils or Coiled Support Wires for Specialty Production
Should you have any inquiry, you are very welcome to contact us.