Chip Scale Package (CSP) Technology
Highest luminance at smallest size
Chip Scale Package (CSP) LEDs are lambertian emitters presenting the highest luminance at smallest size available on the market. Their superior quality without bond wires or need for spacing makes them the perfect fit for dense clustering and high luminous flux output. Seamless and flexible assembly on boards also enables customer specific CoB-replacements.
OSLON® Pure is OSRAM Opto Semiconductors' real chip scale package with a form factor of 1mm², perfect fit for high dense clustering, tunable CCT and miniature narrow viewing angle for small spot light design.
CSP LEDs are designed for high class retail lighting in brand fashion boutiques and jewelry stores. Professional designs for customized CoB and small luminaires are the main applications being supported by CSP.
Maximum emitting at a minimum size
Using a top emitting flip chip of 1.0mm x 1.0mm x 0.2mm with a phosphor layer at the top of the chip guarantees maximum lumen output.
CSP enables smalles and narrowest beam angle spot lights. The relatvie reflector size of a spot light can be reduced by 50% in height and 55% in radius.
- Real chip scale package (1.0 mm × 1.0 mm) with top emitter
- perfect fit for high dense clustering, tunable CCT and miniature narrow viewing angle spot light
- Best in class Color over Angle (CoA)
- Available with CRI 80, 90
- Wide range of CCT selection
Amount and format of CSP assembly can match all sorts of requirements for luminous flux and efficacy
- Customized CoB designs (tunable white)
- Small high performing spotlights for high class retail lighting